TBFC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

squad size

4 posters

Go down

squad size Empty squad size

Post  TBFC Maestro Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:38 pm

Me and Arthur play for Tytherington and as we know most weeks we have 2 many players. This spoils the fun for everyone and puts pressure on the manager! It also upsets the teams performance. TBFC started as a good bunch of lads but with people now being invited etc and the Easter break over we have way 2 many. And I'm sure every1 will agree we don't want to all take turns on the bench. Especially as it's meant to be FUN!!! And to play nice football and win!!! Finally this was shown wen we won 3-1 and it was our best performance!
TBFC Maestro
TBFC Maestro

Back to top Go down

squad size Empty Good idea this!

Post  TBFC Legend Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:45 am

Thank goodness we're havin two teams, if it were to go on much longer edd would of hd to of been shown the door, knowone wants t do it but it would hav ot be done. The remaining people on TBFC are:

Arthur Nye
Dave Paterson
James Wright
JP Barrell
Sam Preston
Stuart Plant
Tom Agar (GK)
(alphabetical order to 1st name Wink)

Manager: Dave Hodgson
Do we need an assistant manager? If so i'd like to nominate pube as he knows wat he's talking about footballwise! LIKE DAVE. THAT IS 1 OFFICIAL TEAM Very Happy

TBFC Legend

Back to top Go down

squad size Empty Re: squad size

Post  TheGaffer Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:51 am

And edward curley.

Only me Ben & Ben are leaving.

Mckay and others on this new team (Y) Wink
TheGaffer
TheGaffer

Back to top Go down

squad size Empty Mckay and edd

Post  TBFC Legend Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:32 am

Look for god's same can u just say to mckay and edd to grow up or don't play (prefferably edd not play,) there not getting on is a pethetic excuse, either tell edd to deal wiv it or tell him to come on our team and remain on the bench ALL the time!

TBFC Legend

Back to top Go down

squad size Empty ed

Post  Irish Legend Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:21 pm

no offence to ed but he isnt the greatest player i ever seen..tbh he is shocking

Irish Legend

Back to top Go down

squad size Empty Re: squad size

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum