TBFC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1st win!!! Not by default LOL! Dave great managment!!

2 posters

Go down

1st win!!! Not by default LOL! Dave great managment!! Empty 1st win!!! Not by default LOL! Dave great managment!!

Post  TBFC Maestro Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:31 pm

Well played lads! Absolutley sensational football that even arsene wenger would of been jealous of! We ripped them apart first half with some great moves and wrighty and pubes looking good at the back! Second half we kept the ball well at most part and capped the performance off and sealed the game with goal of the season finished of by dan with two on debut! We got a bit tired by end but we held out well!

Great win lads let's push on from here!

Great managment by dave how could I forget dave and his accents!
TBFC Maestro
TBFC Maestro

Back to top Go down

1st win!!! Not by default LOL! Dave great managment!! Empty Re: 1st win!!! Not by default LOL! Dave great managment!!

Post  I am the Special One Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:05 pm

Top performance from everyone out there. Man of the match was maestro for a series of slide tackles and elegant passes. Sort of a cross between De Jong and Elano. Quality. Just next week, please can we have more than 5 turning up, so there isn't even the vague possibility of me having to play, as fantastic as i am.

And remember..... Be Champions!
I am the Special One
I am the Special One

Back to top Go down