TBFC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW SEASON LOSS.

2 posters

Go down

NEW SEASON LOSS. Empty NEW SEASON LOSS.

Post  TheGaffer Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:15 pm

I'm going to spare my never ending blatherings because PUBE has perfectly summed up my points in another post.

We played moderatly well in the first half, improvements on the passing and possession game could of helped.

I do have to say though, they were not a good side at all. We gave them to much time and space on the ball.

Look, I think it is obvious that the Goalkeeping posistion is the weakest position in our squad. Me and Agar are not quality keepers at all. We are atleast average, the defence cannot rely on us. Me and Agar should be relying on the defence, recently we haven't been able to do that.

I am what you call obese, this means i am overwieght, and I tell you, if Van Der Sar had to move my bodywieght to try and make a save, he wont be able to get into Macc Saints! LOL. Thats a joke. Im just rubbish Wink

Please discuss the notes made of the game, the performances, and what IS going to change in the future to bring our club forwards.

Keep your heads up. Boris x

Last edited by TheGaffer on Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
TheGaffer
TheGaffer

Back to top Go down

NEW SEASON LOSS. Empty Exellent

Post  TBFC Legend Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:19 pm

Im sorry to hear about ed naturally but ian has got everything right there expept he wasnt to blame in that match, we ALL were, yes this brings the opportunity to bring in some players like dave and sam which will hopefully move the club forwards!!!!!!!!!!

TBFC Legend

Back to top Go down

NEW SEASON LOSS. Empty Re: NEW SEASON LOSS.

Post  TheGaffer Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:32 pm

I do not appreciate bieng blamed for a players lack of ability and performance in a match situation though.
TO EVERYONE.

If you play well, you will usually stay on the pitch.

If you do not play so well, you may well be given a place on the bench but you WILL get the chance to prove yourself.

Ben played really well and scored in the first half today, and he was subbed, he didnt complain. Thats the attitude I want to see.

But please, EVERYONE, put 100% into every game. You should be that shattered you WANT to come off the pitch. Noone has been in such a predicament so far.

Do you think me and agar are happy rotating everyweek, I'm sure we'd love to start everyweek, but we cant and dont. We have to keep our heads up and accept what goes on.

Cmon lads. We can play much better than we did tonight.
TheGaffer
TheGaffer

Back to top Go down

NEW SEASON LOSS. Empty Re: NEW SEASON LOSS.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down