TBFC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

URGENT!!! READ AND PASS ON THE MESSAGE!!! WE HAVE BEEN RELEGATED >=[

4 posters

Go down

URGENT!!! READ AND PASS ON THE MESSAGE!!! WE HAVE BEEN RELEGATED >=[ Empty URGENT!!! READ AND PASS ON THE MESSAGE!!! WE HAVE BEEN RELEGATED >=[

Post  TheGaffer Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:34 am

IM VERY PISSED OFF ATM.

We are now in Macclesfield Monday night Tytherington Soccer sixes LEAGUE 4!

THATS RIGHT! LEAGUE 4! NOT LEAGUE FOOKING THREE!!!

The bastards have cut our league 2 games short, so they can make another league and get more teams in. So we finished bottom, with out and wins, no points. 2/3 games we played we should of won.

But there is a good point to our relegation!!!

WE ARE IN A SHIT LEAGUE WITH SHIT TEAMS Very Happy:D:D

INTER MIGRAN = SHIT.
KAY FC = SHIT
GRIMSHAW ROVERS = SHIT
WETHERSPOONS = SHIT [The team with the fat curley haired fat guy, who've changed their names]
BORUSSIA FORSYTHE = NEVER HEARD OF THEM, SO THEY MUST BE SHIT.
US= BRILLIANT. TITLE CONTENDERS!!!!

This is the email i recieved a few moments ago ...
Macclesfield Prostar Leagues Update
17th March 2009
The Macclesfield Monday night league has been re-designed to hold 30 teams in a league that will suit teams better with promotion and relegation making it better for all teams and giving all teams from next season something to play for.
We will also be running a league cup this season which will include all teams.
The fixtures for the new season are now online, please email me and confirm once you have seen your fixtures.

This means we can get promoted!

NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA TITUS GOING UP Very Happy GOING UP! TIIITTUSSS GOING UP!!!
TheGaffer
TheGaffer

Back to top Go down

URGENT!!! READ AND PASS ON THE MESSAGE!!! WE HAVE BEEN RELEGATED >=[ Empty League 4

Post  TBFC Legend Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:01 pm

I'm not arsed we move down tbh, i think its good because we can get some experience and at the same time win some games!!! Wink

TBFC Legend

Back to top Go down

URGENT!!! READ AND PASS ON THE MESSAGE!!! WE HAVE BEEN RELEGATED >=[ Empty Good

Post  Admin Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:23 pm

This is good lads, cus we will show inter migran we can beat them. and i'm determind to beat that fat curley guy! cheers

And we can get some experience built up.

Laughing

Admin
Admin

https://tbfc.all-up.com

Back to top Go down

URGENT!!! READ AND PASS ON THE MESSAGE!!! WE HAVE BEEN RELEGATED >=[ Empty Re: URGENT!!! READ AND PASS ON THE MESSAGE!!! WE HAVE BEEN RELEGATED >=[

Post  Gianni Zuiverloon Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:20 pm

this can only be a good thing. now weve learnt each others games, we can start afresh and win games in this league, as well as playing intermigran again. quality!!! afro do you havee alink to the fixtures? when do we start?

Gianni Zuiverloon

Back to top Go down

URGENT!!! READ AND PASS ON THE MESSAGE!!! WE HAVE BEEN RELEGATED >=[ Empty Re: URGENT!!! READ AND PASS ON THE MESSAGE!!! WE HAVE BEEN RELEGATED >=[

Post  Gianni Zuiverloon Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:48 pm

Also there are 20 games!!!!! play each other 4 times!!!!!! mint!!!!! Borrussia forsyth next monday, and thremnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn........................ inter migran!!!!! come on lads!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

Gianni Zuiverloon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down